Waxing at Heatwave Nuneaton
Whatever your waxing requirements, Heatwave has got you covered.
Waxing is a rapid and easy way to silky smooth legs…or any other part.
It’s a quick and easy process and your fully trained therapist will put you at ease during the whole experience. No need to feel embarrased if you are looking for personal waxing – Hollywood and Brazilian are our speciality!
The results can last for weeks (dependent upon your individual hair growth cycle), plus your regrowth will be finer and softer than with the regular shaving process.
Heatwave only uses the highest quality products, ensuring your experience will be as quick and pain free as possible.
Our waxing service includes the removal of unwanted hair from underarms, forearms, legs, bikini line (including Brazilian or Hollywood wax), face and back. Just ask to speak to our waxing specialist and find out how we can help you with your specific requirements.
Once you’re soft and silky smooth, you’ll look even better with a tan! That’s the beauty of beauty at Heatwave.
Waxing Nuneaton? Visit Heatwave Nuneaton!
Is waxing suitable for me?
You shouldn’t be waxed if you suffer from the following:
- Skin conditions such as thin and fragile skin
- Skin disorders such as severe eczema or psoriasis
- Any bacterial, viral or fungal infection
- Eye disorders such as conjunctivitis when treating the face
- Swellings – the cause may be medical
- Diabetes – makes the client vulnerable to infection as they have slow skin healing
- Defective circulation – poor skin healing may occur
- Recent scar tissue (under 6 months old)- the skin lacks elasticity
- Fractures or sprains – discomfort may occur
- Phlebitis – an inflammatory condition of the vein
- Retin-A – Tetracycline medication as the skin is more sensitive, weaker and prone to skin irritation and tearing
- Loss of skin sensation – you would be unable to identify if wax was too hot
- Allergies to products such as the ingredient resin, found in wax
- Use of RoAccutane or other acne products within the last 6 months
- Use of vitamin A skin care, glycolic acid or other AHA or BHA products
- Use of steroid cream or steroid medication in the last 3 months
- Waxing during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
How long does the hair need to be?
For best results, you should have at least 4 weeks growth from your last wax, or 3 weeks from your last shave.
The hair must be long enough to wax. As a rule, hair length of approximately half an inch (12mm) is ideal. You can trim the hair to this length yourself prior to your arrival, by using clippers or scissors – this will save time at your appointment.
Any areas that have overly-long hair can always be trimmed at your appointment prior to waxing if you can’t do this yourself.
What should I do before a waxing treatment?
In the days leading up to your treatment, it is recommended that you observe the following:
- No sunbeds, sunbathing or heat treatments for 24 hours before your appointment.
- No chemical exfoliates should be used for 48 hours before your appointment.
- You shouldn’t use oils, body lotions or moisturisers on the day of the appointment.
- Gently exfoliate the skin a couple of days before treatment using a body scrub or exfoliating mitt. This helps to remove the top layer of dead skin cells and lifts the hairs to achieve better results.
- Avoid exercise a couple of hours before treatment, if possible.
- We recommend you bring clean, loose fitting clothing for the area you’re getting waxed for after the treatment (for example- clean t-shirt for a back / chest wax, and clean underwear for intimate waxing treatments).
How often should I get waxed?
If you want to maintain a smooth clean feeling, it’s recommended you attend every 4-5 weeks to follow hair growth patterns.
How long do the results last?
Everyone is different in this regard, however, during the first 3 weeks you should notice minimal regrowth, with an increase after that.
If you normally shave, it can take 2-3 wax appointments to get rid of any stubbly growth – but after that you’ll be noticably smoother for longer.
Regular waxing will result in the hair growing slower and sparser. Please don’t shave in between waxing appointments, as it will take a long time to get back on track as you have to wait for proper re-growth to occur.
If the thought of continous waxing (with the possible addition of ingrowing hairs etc.) does not thrill you – then why not consider Laser Hair Removal? This is a permanent solution and the hair will never grow back! Find out more
|Full Back & Shoulders||£28.00|
|Chest, Abs & Shoulders||£28.00|
|Upper Lip & Chin||£9.00|
|Sides of Face||£6.00|
|Eyebrow Shape & Tint||£11.00|
|Eyelash & Brow Tint||£12.00|
“I pride myself on putting my clients completely at ease so once we are properly acquainted, you’ll be Hollywooding without a second thought!
I’m also fully qualified in massage amongst other treatments, so I hope to welcome you to try Heatwave’s beauty service soon.”
- Client Satisfaction 100% 100%
- Value For Money 100% 100%
What They Say
So pleased! Get waxing at Heatwave Nuneaton!
“Talk about quick! I had little time on my lunch break but pow – my legs were waxed (and my lip for good measure)…and back to work. What a great experience”
Best waxing in Nuneaton for sure
I ws made to feel super comfortable – intimate waxing can be sooo embarrassing but not at Heatwave. Once you’ve revealed all to someone – they’ve got your trust. I’ll be staying here!
Heatwave Nuneaton - why would you go anywhere else?
“Heidi is amazing. I was so nervous before my treatment but was made to feel completely at ease. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else now…“
Nuneaton waxing at its best at Heatwave!
“Thank you so much to Claire, I was completely at ease and I was thrilled with the result. Highly recommended!!“